Get the best value for your pool cleaning budget while gaining uncompromising professional cleaning performance, with the Dolphin Wave 200 XL, from Maytronics. This revolutionary commercial pool cleaner delivers long-lasting reliability and the best wall-to-wall cleaning in its class. Easy-to-use and easy-to-clean, it efficiently and effectively cleans any mid-sized commercial pool, regardless of shape or type, and provides a single-robot solution for multiple pools in your facility. With fast and efficient operation, you can keep your pools open for business with minimum cleaning downtime.
Cable length: 35m (114.8 ft)
- Line-by-line cleaning process-state-of-the-art – programmable tracking systematically cleans the pool floor one path at a time.
- AutoDirect – intelligent, self-learning technology and multiple scanning modes delivers systematic, independent and fast cleaning of any mid-sized commercial pool of any shape or type.
- Multi Pattern Scanning – advanced navigation system and powerful technology ensure complete pool coverage.
- Highly efficient clog-free filtration with spiral two layer system – simultaneously separates and filters rough, fine and ultra-fine dirt.
- Spiral flow system spins the water with large debris off the course filter net.
- The course filter mesh retains the large particles allowing the cartridge filter to run longer.
- The ultra-fine debris is caught in a large pleated cartridge filter.
- Top access, with snap-in/out separation of the layers, for easy and convenient maintenance and cleaning.
- Enhanced Active Brushing system with Spiral Brush – advanced, dual-direction brush system delivers superior cleaning.
- Brushes spin at 1.5x the speed of the robot to efficiently sweep dirt from the front and sides.
- Unique Spiral Brush sweeps dirt from both sides of the robot towards the center of the vacuum.
- Four side brushes clean the corners between the pool floor and walls.
- Bypass Mechanism – automatically recognizes and moves around obstacles in the pool, reducing need for operator intervention.
- Easy, everyday operation and maintenance with interactive MMI for intuitive programming and diagnosis of pool cleaner, including:
- Automatic pool entry and exit using “Drive to pool” and “Drive home” features.
- Choice of programs and multiple operation modes displayed on a user-friendly LCD screen.
- Remote control for manual manoeuvring to clean hard-to-reach pool corners.
- Full filter bag indicator.
- Operation delay feature.
- Multipurpose Caddy with Auto Cable Release – transports the robot and automatically releases just enough cable to reach the far end of the pool, preventing kinks and tangles, simply crank the reel to neatly rewind the cable.
- Multi-pool cleaning – setup of up to four different scanning modes and remote control IDs provides optimized cleaning of multiple different pools with a single robot.
- Save precious time and minimize interruption with easy access and simple repair– technician mode allows diagnosis and service at poolside via a built-in interface with USB connection.
|Cycle time||1-8 hours|
|Filter Porosity||Spiral 2 layer system|
|Suction rate||34 m3/h|
|Linear speed||12.5 m/min|